- Confusion, curiosity and conceit create career
- Conceit, calamity and care create clarity
- How COVID disruption and other travails create opportunity
- Thorough and systemic solutions create value for community and family
- Market systems and modern wizards for success in what moves you
Gerry Reihsen, is a securities attorney with Ferguson Braswell Fraser Kubasta PC (https://www.fbfk.law) and founder of the Coasis Companies (http://coasiscoalition.com). A ten year initiation into law and business with the global law firm of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher was followed with endeavors as a founder of xybridge technologies, a softswitch company now a component company DZS Inc. (Nasdaq: DZSI) which earlier this year moved from Oakland to Plano’s Legacy Place East, and Behringer Harvard Funds, a Dallas-based investment fund platform that at its peak held over $12 billion in assets under management, as well as Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep (https://cristoreydallas.org). Gerry regales us with reflections in his four decade career both in service to others and in building enterprises that bring meaning and value to a challenging world, with focus on his current efforts to create positive social impact and tax advantaged results through Opportunity Zone investment.